- Required CPR/First Aid and instructional training is provided by CYS prior to the beginning of the season.
- Background checks must be cleared on all coaches prior to team assignment.
- Coaches must attend one of the coaches clinics to review the rules and coaching policies and become certified through the National Alliance for Youth Sports (NAYS)
- Volleyball: March 12, 2019 - April 30, 2019
- Indoor Soccer: March 12, 2019 - April 30, 2019
- Track & Field
Did you play sports in high school or college? Have you always wanted to coach volleyball, soccer, wrestling, archery or basketball? Are you a cheerleader at heart? Even if you have never played or coached a sport before, you can still become a certified volunteer coach!
CYS Volunteer Coaches encourage all children to explore the world of sports, learn the fundamentals of good sportsmanship and have fun at the same time.
How would you like to give back to your community? Be a Coach!
Head coaches and assistant coaches can receive discounts. Parent Central Services will calculate discounts offered to each coach.
Volunteer Coaches needed for the upcoming Youth Sports and Fitness:
Contact CYS Sports and Fitness to begin. Please call (907)873-4599.