- Multiple lot sizes
- 24-hour Access
- Fee: $10 per space
- Please fill out and print the Application Form: Recreational Vehicle Storage Application
- Outdoor Recreation: +1(907) 873-4058
- Tuesday–Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. I Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Fort Greely Police Department: +1(907)873-COPS (2677)
- 24 hours a day - seven (7) days a week — when Outdoor Recreation is closed.
The Recreational Vehicle Storage Lot gives you a place to safely store your trailers, campers, boats, or other off-road vehicles. No more parking on the street or in the yard - do right by your recreational vehicle, and park it at the RV Storage Lot.
All patrons must possess a valid Military identification card and must be the titled owner of any recreational vehicle being stored. Patrons will be responsible for all personal equipment and activity property damaged caused by themselves, family members, and/or their vehicle.
Registrations can be done at the Outdoor Recreation Center by appointment only.
To request access to the Recreational Vehicle Storage Lot, please contact:
Authorized patrons include active-duty military personnel and their family members, activated Reservists and Army National Guard members, retired military personnel, civilian Department of Defense (DoD) personnel, foreign national employees assigned, and working directly for the DoD and DoD contractors working full-time on the installation.
- Purple Heart recipients
- Former prisoners of war
- All veterans with service-connected disabilities
- Individual-approved and designated as the primary family caregivers of eligible veterans enrolled under the Department of Veterans Affairs Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers.
Click here for a complete list of MWR patronage authorization.