- Reservations are required. See new Rules and Guidelines below for details.
- To reserve a lane please call +1(907)873-4782.
- Download COVID-19 Guidelines and October Bowling Calendar here.
- COVID-19 Opening Rules and Guidelines
Reservations are REQUIRED
ONLY 1-hour reservations at this time, to ensure proper cleaning.
If you are sick or have taken a COVID-19 test, please make a reservation when you get the all-clear.
We encourage the use of contactless payments.
Face Masks are REQUIRED
- Each person over the age of six (6) must wear a mask or face-covering at all times, except while actively eating or drinking.
- The capacity for this facility is limited to 25%. No more than 16 people at a time.
- Practice Social Distancing to the greatest extent possible — a minimum of 6 feet.
- Group Sizes are limited to the same household unit. A maximum of one household unit with 4 bowlers per lane. Roommates are considered as the same household.
- Every other lane is available —by reservations only— to promote social distancing.
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitation
- All Family and MWR facilities have enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- The Bowling Center will close for 30 minutes after each 1-Hour Reservation Bowling.
Wash your Hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Bowling Center.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Bowling Gear & Equipment
- Bowling balls and shoe rentals will be available at the bowling counter.
- We encourage you to bring your own.
- Eligible Patrons
Buffalo Bowl is open to active-duty military personnel and their family members, activated Reservists and Army National Guard members, retired military personnel, and civilian Department of Defense (DoD) personnel. DoD contractors working full-time on the installation are permitted but cannot sponsor guests.
The following categories are eligible to use the Bowling Center:
- Purple Heart recipients
- Former prisoners of war
- All veterans with service-connected disabilities
- Individual approved and designated as the primary family caregivers of eligible veterans enrolled under the Department of Veterans Affairs Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers.
Your Health and Safety are our Highest Priority!
As we want to protect our customers, employees, and the community's well-being, there will be new rules and guidelines in place to ensure social distancing when you visit the Bowling Center. We are also taken all the necessary safety measures to enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures.
Come bowl with us!
Bowling is so much more than pins and lanes. Buffalo Bowl also brings people together for food and fun.
Located inside the Aurora Community Activity Center, the Bowling Center is an entertainment complex featuring eight (8) lanes, bowling leagues, tournaments, as well as surprisingly diverse diversions.
Authorized patrons and FMWR Pass Holders of all ages can enjoy bowling as bumpers are available for younger players.
You’ll also find food and drinks at Fahrenheit Bar & Grille, to fuel another frame or two if you’re up for bowling, or power your meeting or party if you’re with a group.
Bowling is one of the only activities you’ll find where all your Family and friends can participate, no matter your age or ability. Come hang out at Buffalo Bowl!