Date: Jan 1 2019 - Dec 31 2019
Looking for a way to stay motivated in your swim workout?
Join the Annual Swim to Fairbanks - 100 Mile Club! Healthy way to swim your way to a new you in the new year!
- For Youth 14+ & Adult Lap Swimmers
- Challenge is ongoing and ends December 31st.
- You can swim as much as you would like to per day, but make sure you record it!
- Track the laps you swim during each workout and record your mileage on a tracking card.
- All participants will receive a Swim to Fairbanks - 100 Mile Club T-Shirt and prizes every 25 miles.
- Yearly Event, include quarterly Morning Glory Swim with instruction and continental breakfast.
Swim at your own Pace! Sign Up Today
Open to Fort Greely Authorized Users and FMWR Pass-Holders. To obtain a pass, call the Aurora Community Activity Center at (907)873-4782.
Lap Swim Only - Monday thru Thursday: 4pm - 6pm
Authorized Users: $75
Non-Affiliated Users: $100
For registration or more information, please contact the Sports & Fitness Center at (907)873-2696 or call the Aquatics Center at (907)873-5665.
- Tel: +1 (907) 873-2696
- Military DSN Tel: (907) 873-2696