Hiking Trip: Donnelly Dome
Experience the beauty of Donnelly Dome with Outdoor Recreation!
Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of the Tanana Valley and the Alaska Range. Don't miss this popular climbing adventure – the top is about 2,400 feet above actual ground level.
Hiking Trips: Donnelly Dome
- May 21 - Register by May 18
- June 9 - Register by June 4
- Meeting Time: 10:30 a.m.
- Location: Outdoor Recreation, Bldg. 627
- The trips are weather dependent.
- Participants must sign a waiver to participate in the event during the Meeting Time.
- Participants must drive their own vehicles to and from the site (Donnelly Dome).
- Participants joining these hiking trips should be in good physical shape and should expect different levels of physical exertion at times.
Be sure to bring your outdoor gear, sturdy shoes or boots, snacks and drinks for the trail. You should take a windproof jacket and perhaps a sweater, as it is often quite cold and windy toward the top. Don't forget bug spray, and bear spray.
Registration is accepted in person or over the phone. Please call +1(907)873-4058.
- The trip is open to MWR Eligible Patrons 16 years of age and older.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
A Recreational Access Pass (RAP) card is required.