Fishing Trip: Allison Point, Valdez
Go fishing for an amazing Alaskan experience!
Fish for some of the tastiest salmon out there! Head to Allison Point for some amazing shore fishing.
Guided Shore Fishing Trip: Allison Point
- September 1-2 - Register by August 27
- The trips are weather dependent.
- Participants must drive their own vehicles to and from the site (Allison Point, Valdez AK).
- Outdoor Recreation will provide fishing poles and bait.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather, and bring water and lunch as this is an all-day event.
Guided Shore Fishing: $50
*Cost does not include lodging fees. Cabins at Valdez Glacier Campground are available for your convenience.
- The trip is open to MWR Eligible Patrons All Ages
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
All residents 18 years old or older and non-residents 16 years old or older must possess a fishing license from the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.