ATV Trip: Maclaren River Lodge
Enjoy some off-road action into the heart of the wilderness!
Join the Outdoor Recreation Team on an ATV trip into the heart of the wilderness — a fantastic opportunity for some off-road action and fun. Come on out; your next adventure awaits!
ATV Overnight Trip: Maclaren River Lodge
- June 25-27 -
Register by June 18
- REGISTRATION EXTENDED Until June 22
- Meeting Time: 9:00 a.m.
- Location: Outdoor Recreation, Bldg. 627
- Limited to: Minimum 4 people. Maximum 10 people.
- The trip is weather dependent.
Outdoor Recreation will provide equipment, helmets, and transportation for the rental machines.
- Participants must try on and reserve a helmet in advance at the Outdoor Recreation Center.
- Participants must drive their own vehicles to and from the site (Maclaren River Lodge).
Be sure to bring your outdoor gear (long sleeves, long pants, safety glasses, gloves, over the ankle boots, rain gear and warm clothing, sunglasses, bug spray, sunscreen and camera), and snacks and drinks for the trails.
Side by Side Rental
The machine will be furnished with one tank of gas. It is the patron's responsibility to pay for the fuel at the lodge for the remainder of the weekend. Approx $5 per gallon.
Accommodation Fee: $100 per night. Price includes meals. Participants must pay the Accommodation Fee directly to Maclaren River Lodge.
Registration is accepted in person or over the phone. Please call +1(907)873-4058.
- The trip is open to MWR Eligible Patrons - Families are welcome.
- Must be 18 years old to drive an MWR ATV or Side by Side.
- Participants must have a valid ATV Rider Course Certification Card to rent an ATV/Side by Side from MWR.
- Side by Side available for family use. Please call for availability.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.