ATV Tour: Donna Lake
Join the Outdoor Recreation Team on a guided ATV ride to Donna Lake. It is a very attractive spot, with a shoreline covered in mature forest, and a view over the substantial lake to the Alaska Range. The trail has some major boggy areas even on a 4-wheeler.
ATV Tours - Donna Lake
- July 24 - Register by July 21
- August 31 - Register by August 28
- Meeting Time: 9:30 a.m.
- Location: Outdoor Recreation, Bldg. 627
- Limited to: Minimum 4 people. Maximum 10 people.
- The ATV tours are weather dependent.
Outdoor Recreation will provide equipment, helmets, and transportation for the rental machines.
- Participants must try on and reserve a helmet in advance at the Outdoor Recreation Center.
- Participants must drive their own vehicles to and from the site (Donna Lake).
Be sure to bring your outdoor gear (long sleeves, long pants, safety glasses, gloves, and over the ankle boots) and water and snacks/lunch for the all-day ride.
ATV - $80
SxS - $150
Registration is accepted in person or over the phone. Please call +1(907)873-4058.
- The trip is open to MWR Eligible Patrons - 12 years old and older.
- Must be 18 years old to drive an ATV or Side by Side.
- Participants must have a valid ATV Rider Course Certification Card to rent an ATV/Side by Side from MWR.
- Side by Side available for family use. Please call for availability.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.