Date: Jun 1 2020
Confidence • Discipline • Fitness • Self Defense
If you're searching for a way to channel your child's energy into an activity that's part art, and part sport, then look no further than SKIESUnlimited Karate!
Karate involves a variety of techniques that include blocks, strikes, evasions, throws, and joint manipulations.
- Improve kids physical and mental health.
- Build self-esteem and strengthen your self-confidence.
- Improve academic performance by raising your level of energy, focus, and concentration.
SKIESUnlimited: Karate is open to Delta/Greely Community.
- Ages 5-18
- Location: Gross Motor & SKIES Facility Bldg. 650
- Instructor: Annette Hannan
Ages 5-8: $5
Ages 9-18: $10
Fees are per lessons. Full price depends on the number of lessons per month.
SKIESRegistration is open to all Military & Non-Military Affiliated families. Must be registered with CYS to participate. Registration is ongoing.
- Tel: (907)873-4599