ATV & Fishing Trip: Donna Lake
Join the Outdoor Recreation Team on a guided ATV ride to Donna Lake. It is a very attractive spot, with a shoreline covered in mature forest, and a view over the substantial lake to the Alaska Range. The trail has some major boggy areas even on a 4-wheeler.
ATV Tours - Donna Lake
- July 20 - Register by July 15
- Meeting Time: 9:30 a.m.
- Location: Outdoor Recreation, Bldg. 627
- Limited to: Minimum 4 people. Maximum 10 people.
- The Trip is weather dependent.
Outdoor Recreation will provide equipment, helmets, transportation for the rental machines, fishing poles and bait.
Be sure to bring your outdoor gear (long sleeves, long pants, safety glasses, gloves, and over the ankle boots) and water and snacks/lunch for the all-day ride.
ATV - $80
Side by Side - $150
Registration is accepted in person or over the phone. Payment is due at the time of registration. Please call +1(907)873-4058.
- The trip is open to all MWR Eligible Patrons.
- Must be 18 years old to drive an ATV or Side by Side.
- Participants must have a valid ATV Rider Course Certification Card to rent an ATV/Side by Side from MWR.
- Side by Side available for family use. Please call for availability.
- All residents 18 years old or older and non-residents 16 years old or older must possess a fishing license from the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.