20/20/20 Holiday Indoor Triathlon
Swim, Bike, Run for the chance to win a Turkey for the Holidays!
SWIM • BIKE • RUN for the chance to win a Turkey for the Holidays!
Challenge Dates: December 15-22, 2021
Indoor Triathlon Rules
1. What is the Holiday Indoor Triathlon?
The event is a competition where participants compete in three categories: swimming, biking, and running. Participants may take a break at any time during the event but must keep in mind that the clock is still running.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose your own schedule during the Aquatics Center Hours of Operation to complete the Swimming event.
- 20 min: Swim
- Must complete the Running and Biking events on the same day.
- 20 min: Ride an Indoor Cycling Bike
- 20 min: Run/Walk on a Treadmill
2. What type of Bikes can you use?
Only Upright Bikes will be allowed.
3. What are the transition times between events?
5 minutes to switch between the bike and treadmill.
4. Does the participant have to compete in a specific order?
No. As long as the participant coordinates with the Sports and Fitness Center Staff about the order, they plan to complete the categories.
5. How are the winners determined?
Scoring the Event Total available points are based on the total number of participants in the event.
- For example, if 20 participants in the event, the athlete who ran/walked the farthest receives 20 points. Second, farthest receives 19 points, and so on. Same for the bike and the swimming. The three scores for each participant are totaled for an overall score.
- The 1st Place and 2nd Place winners will be determined by the ones who achieve the highest scores.
- We will announce the Winners on Thursday, December 23, 2021.
6. What is the age requirement? Participants must be 16 years of age or older.
For additional info, please call +1(907)873-2696.
ProgramSports & Fitness Center
Sports & Fitness Center
Indoor Swimming Pool
The Pool is closed daily during lifeguards break time: 3-3:30 p.m.
Hours:MondayClosedTuesdayClosedWednesday6:30am-8:00amActive Duty PT (Reservations Required)11:30am-3:00pmOpen Swim3:30pm-4:30pmOpen Swim4:30pm-6:00pmLap Swim (ONLY)6:00pm-7:30pmOpen SwimThursday11:30am-3:00pmOpen Swim3:30pm-4:30pmOpen Swim4:30pm-6:00pmLap Swim (ONLY)6:00pm-7:30pmOpen SwimFriday11:30am-3:00pmOpen Swim3:30pm-7:30pmOpen SwimSaturday10:00am-5:30pmOpen SwimSundayClosed